Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Quilts, Tomatoes, Pepper buds!

Ready for some garden pictures? Here's my banana pepper plant, with lots of buds all tucked in the center there. I bet I'll have blooms soon!


Again with the cherry tomato plant, from the top this time, with four easy to spot little green tomatoes, and a few more hiding in the leaves if you really hunt for them.


And last, the current quilt I'm working on. I can't share the whole thing with you, because it's a yet-unpublished pattern from Quiltmaker magazine that the Scrap Squad is doing. But here's a photoshopped picture that gives you a teaser of the colors of batiks that I'm using:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so so so jealous of your veggies - they look yummy already. It's so wet here that we haven't been able to till the garden and plant yet. All my veggie plants are on my porch. 2 week late and counting...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...