Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving pix

Well, here's my family, gathered together at Thanksgiving. First, the grand-nieces, I didn't ask for permission to use their names on the net, so I won't, but aren't they cute, even nameless?


My nephew Mike and his wife, Kelly:


Paula, who was also lurking around with her camera:


Fred, relaxing in his chair, after eating turkey and the trimmings. Notice the quilt in the bedroom, in the background:


The group shot of the folks that were there, minus me, taking the picture:


And last, to make this somewhat crafty, my mom holding a glasses case I made for her from a leg of her jeans and some timtex, for stiffening. I decorated the front with eyelet lace and ribbon:



Hope you had as nice of a Thanksgiving as I did!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday with your family.

Also love your elf below, how cute!

Susan said...

How wonderful to have so much family around you. You are one blessed lady.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...