Friday, December 28, 2007

Blocks and blockhead

First the blockhead... he KNOWS he's not supposed to be on this shelf, but the new cat tree puts it within climbing distance. Today he knocked off the stuffed siamese on the corner and sat there himself. He reminds me of the Sesame Street song: One of these things is not like the other... one of these things just doesn't belong...


I've been collecting siamese cats for about ten years now. The breakable ones and the ones I don't want to become cat toys are inside the doors, the ones on top were all gifts. :)

And I've just finished step four of Bonnie's Quiltville mystery, 40 triangular green/white units:

11 comments:

antique quilter said...

wow good for you completing step 4 of Bonnies mystery quilt oh I have to get back to mine! I love the green fabrics your using.
Kathie

Joyce said...

Your cat collection is impressive! I am not making Bonnie's quilt but certainly watching others with great curiosity.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

What a funny picture! You can hardly tell which is the real one (grin)

TTFN

Quilts And Pieces said...

That picture is so funny, and your right - I remember that song! And actually he looks like he belongs there!

Karen (Misiz C) said...

Good job on step 4. With any luck I'll get to that one today.

The photo of your kitty is a keeper. :c) Kitty camouflage!

Paula, the quilter said...

I'm not making Bonnie's quilt either, but am enjoying looking at all the different variations. Your cat is so cute!

Ann said...

The cat reminds me of the scene in the movie "ET" where ET hides among the stuffed animals. And he has such an innocent expression!

I've never done a mystery quilt myself, so it's fun to see yours (and other blogger's) unfold.

Carol E. said...

I'm envious... I'm still on Step 1 of Bonnie's quilt and probably can't get back to it for quite a while. Your cat is beautiful.

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats on getting step 4 of the mystery done. It's on my 'list' for tackling on New Years Day :)

Laurie Ann said...

Ha! He looks so handsome sitting there among all the other siamese. It looks like he is supposed to be there! :)

atet said...

He looks good sitting up there -- I know my siamese cats really liked perching up high! I love the gifts you made for Christmas as well as you choices for the "Carolina Crossroads" quilt. I've been debating that one myself -- hmmn. Happy New Year to you -- may it bring you much joy, love and laughter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...