Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Scrap Squad Teaser and Block of the Month

Still can't show you the Quiltmaker magazine pattern I'm working on, but just to tease you, here's some MORE of the fabrics I'm using.

These past two nights, I've also been working on the website for my guild. I put up a block almost every month, and the next series of blocks is starting TODAY. Here's block one. First the EQ drawing of what I designed:

And then here's the actual block, made out of fabric:


If you want to play around with us, it's all free, online at the Uncommon Threads guild website, just scroll down to see the block of the month links. The January page has some sample layouts and color options, and the March page starts you with cutting directions and instructions on the first block. Wouldn't you like to join us?

1 comment:

Dionne said...

Your sneak peek is very enticing! And I love the block you designed. One of these days I'll join a quilt guild!
Cheers,
Dionne
PS - word verification winingly, how can you go wrong!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...