Sunday, July 30, 2006

One Word Meme

Well, I decided that I just plain didn't want to answer some of them... So my list of one word answers to these questions is shorter by seven. You can make what you want of the ones I left out. :)

One Word for -
1. Yourself: creative
2. Your partner: divorced
3. Your hair: gray
4. Your favorite item: computer
5. Your favorite drink: diet coke
6. Your dream home: castle
7. The room you are in: den
8. Your pleasure: quilting
9. Your fear: pain
10. Where you want to be in ten years: here
11. Who you hung out with last night: cats
12. What you're not: skinny
13. One of your wish list items: longarm
14. The last thing you did: sew
15. What you are wearing: clothes
16. Your favorite weather: Fall
17. Your favorite book: Ender's Game
18. Last thing you ate: salad
19. Your life: quiet
20. Your mood: good

Besides, 20 is such a nice round number for questions.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, we have much in common. =)

I see you liked Ender's Game. Have you read his newer series, Women of Genesis? I read the first two and am on the third one now. He can write about anything and make it believable and interesting.

Finn said...

I think your list sounds great Jane, and it works for me...*VBS* I have to admit I kind of did wonder if I was going too far with with my "gone"s but you know? That's what came into my head, so what the heck??

After all, it's our blog, right?? Hugs, for the gorgeous quilt just below you comments. I do love it, and the way you put your colors together!!!!

Shelina said...

What did you leave out? I'm going to have to do my own research?
I do agree that it is your blog and you can do what you want, even make up your own questions.

ForestJane said...

Testing, testing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...